Sales Administrator with Italian
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 55903
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Managing the incoming queue of orders from the business country
- Entering orders into system pursuant to individual order characteristic requirements. Orders may be received via e-mail, fax, electronic (EDI, XML), or other relevant sources.
- In case of unclear orders, aligning with the customer or the sales rep of the customer
- Checking order against authorization scheme
- Maintaining the order queue to secure a smooth business process within the KPIs set
- Managing electronic orders by auditing orders for completion and accuracy
- Addressing customer inquiries related to open orders (ETAs, order status updates, product information, pricing, etc)
You will be a great fit if you have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Very good English and Italian (B1)
- 3 years of general experience or 2 years functional experience
- Multi-task and respond to rapid change
- Ability to prioritize and perform work
- Personal computing or keyboarding and basic MS Excel skills
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform