As the world’s largest cloud platform provider, CloudBlue orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, powering service provider marketplaces totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
At CloudBlue, you’ll join a dynamic, multicultural company led by forward-thinkers. We have a fast paced and agile environment offering start-up energy with the freedom to be creative and make a difference while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
Our values contribute to making our company one of the best places to work.
We take pride in:
Our Trust in our Team
We leverage every voice and collaborate at every level. We hire talented, accountable individuals and encourage high levels of responsibility.
Our Creative Engine
You will never stop learning and enjoy the challenge of finding innovative solutions to empower our customers to achieve greatness.
Our Strive for Excellence
We’re aspirational in our leadership and we take pride and ownership in delivering the best.
Our Passion & Energy
We run fast, manage ambiguity, courageously take risks, and are resilient in our pursuit of ambitious goals.
At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. We work hard, laugh together, and support each other as we pursue massive opportunities in the cloud market.
Come join us and help lead the XaaS revolution.
What will you do
- Bring the CloudBlue technical knowledge closer to the customers you manage and bring their business knowledge closer to CloudBlue teams.
- Exceed customer expectations as their key resource within CloudBlue.
- Function as a front-line technical resource for "best practice" and informal customer questions.
- Provide customers with access to CloudBlue product experts when needed.
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to CloudBlue Product Management teams based on customer requirements.
- Closely collaborate with CloudBlue tech support, sales, professional services and R&D and deliver a “Customer First” strategy.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire CloudBlue product line.
- Resolve customer escalations around CloudBlue products. Be available 24/7 for the customer in case of any urgency.
- Deliver quarterly reviews with customers (onsite or remote) that summarize project and support issues trends and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Guide customers through upgrades to new releases of their CloudBlue products.
- Identify potential technical or business obstacles and suggesting solutions.
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying CloudBlue solutions to select customers. Conduct a consultative review of existing IT infrastructure to determine how CloudBlue technology can best help to customer.
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous customer engagements.
What You Should Be Able To Deliver
- Take over the role of CloudBlue technical advisor and coordinator for assigned customer(s).
- Learn and document specifics on assigned customer(s).
- Deliver quarterly reviews with assigned customer(s).
- Keep current on CloudBlue products.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- 3+ year experience in customer-facing positions in support, technical account manager, sales account management or other role.
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development.
- Experience with the CloudBlue Commerce (formerly Odin Automation) platform is a big plus.
- Experience with working for or with a service provider reselling cloud services is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud Commerce/Broker platforms is a plus (e.g. AppDirect, Jamcracker, SAP Hybris).
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues.
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues.
- Flexible to be on-call to respond to high-severity customer issues during non-standard business hours.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing customer demands.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English) to communicate with our world-wide partners as well as internally.
- Influential relationships skills at all levels - ability to use these relationships to deliver service improvements.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.#LI-Hybrid#LI-CD