Dock Stocker Forklift Operator, Logistics
This job posting is no longer active.
Carol Stream, IL, États-Unis
ID de tâche: 56037
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $54 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 61 countries and more than 29,000 associates. Join our team in Carol Stream, IL operating a dock stocker forklift moving the product in and out on our docks!Dock Stocker Forklift Operator Work Schedule: 2nd shift - start time is Noon/12pm or 1pm. Starting hourly wage for this position is $20.50/hour.
We offer excellent benefits, most coverages start day 1, see the details below. We provide two paid 15 min breaks and one unpaid 30 min meal break per shift. Additional work hours are available! Position Summary/Responsibilities
- Experience Operating a Dock Stocker Forklift or able to complete our internal equipment operator training within 2 weeks of hire.
- Load and Unload our product using the dock stocker forklift
Benefits offered to Ingram Micro Full-time Employees:
- Follow our equipment operator safety policy and procedures
- Ability to perform physically intensive labor including lifting weight of 50 pounds multiple times per shift, motions such as reaching, bending, picking up, walking for periods of time, standing for periods of time. Must be able to perform duties in a warehousing type environment, working well in busy conditions which may be noisy at times
- Flexibility for hours needed based on business needs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Covid-19 vaccination is required
- Health Care Benefits – You will be immediately eligible to enroll in medical, vision and dental benefit plans (HSA and FSA plans are also offered).
- Paid Vacation – vacation/paid time off will begin to accrue on your first day of employment. Once accrued, you will be able to take the paid time off work (with appropriate prior notice and approvals).
- Annual Performance Bonus (Gainshare program) – employees are eligible to receive additional compensation annually based on the facility meeting company performance metrics. This bonus is paid to employees annually in March.
- 401k Retirement Savings – You will be immediately eligible to contribute to your 401k and receive a company match (50% of the first 5% of employee contribution) with immediate vesting for the company match.
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurances – You will be automatically enrolled into these plans at no cost to you. Employees can purchase additional coverages as well.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Employees can utilize this plan for personal, family and career related issues.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement immediately upon hire.
- Global Career & Professional Growth – We offer internal promotions, on the job learning opportunities, and training programs. We are a global company and offer opportunities in many countries around the world. Visit www.ingrammicro.com , scroll down to Careers and search.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.