Software Renewals Sales Professional with German
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 55276
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine. Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Processing all renewal contracts for the vendors in scope as per the agreed internal and external procedures
- Selling company’s products and/or services via telephone or electronic means
- Liaising with other sales members, organizations, teams, and management
- Pro-active calls with B2B customers from the IT industry to inform customers of expiring software services, advise on pricing for new contracts and assist with resolving customer queries related to product information, pricing information, and other basic to moderate issues
- Maintaining accurate customer master record including licenses, software and service contract expiration dates; shipping address; updating customer contact information
- Managing areas of focus to meet set deadlines and maintain the existing customer and vendor data
- Ensuring customer queries are dealt with promptly and escalated appropriately where necessary
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Commercial knowledge and/or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of customer-facing experience
- Strong knowledge in German - written and verbal at C1 level
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving agility are also required
- A customer-driven approach and good customer management skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
#LI-Hybrid | #LI-NA4