Sales Operation Specialist
At Ingram Micro, we are focused at nurturing and empowering our Talent. We believe that our Organization’s success is defined by the people working here. Our work culture is defined by the Tenets of our Success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Courage, Responsibility & Talent; and driven by our Associates. Our people and their diverse talents define us. We are committed to learning, collaboration, transparency and innovation. Attracting, inspiring, retaining and celebrating our best individuals is the foundation of our success.
By applying for the Sales Operation vacancy, you will be handling a role that is a combination of company procedures, business activities and strategic sales implementations within company goals and objectives. The you will be expected to be working closely cross functionally with other departmental peers to collaborate on sales operation plans and company objectives.
What are you going to do?
•Managing Sales order packs received form sales – checking and follow-up with sales for missing data
• Entering Quotes
• Sales Order entry one Shop
• Dealing with credit control on releases
• Checking status of order at all stages up to receipt to our warehouse
• Informing sales of order status and lead-times
• Backlog Status, Inventory Status – information to sales
• Supporting credit control queries which relate to operations
• Order dispatching and full logistics coordination.
What will we be expect from you?
• Result Oriented
• Accountability, Action Oriented, Drives Results
• Collaboration and Influence
• Collaborates, Communicates Effectively, Builds Networks
• Customer Mind-set
• Customer Focus
How can you get this chance?
• Must be highly motivated, possess a positive attitude and have excellent organizational skills
• Some knowledge of IT industry and an ability to learn technical information
• Understanding of customer business needs and priorities.
• Pro-active approach to daily responsibilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer Literate using Microsoft Office
• Excellent Time Management skills
• Excellent command in English
Are you ready to explore Ingram Micro and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real-life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life? If yes, we’re looking forward to seeing you in our previously scheduled interview date.