Professional, Business Development-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, Inde
ID de tâche: 55819
We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Business Development Manager to grow, sell and market the full range of Enterprise software, Linux OS, middleware, IT automation & Cyber security solutions, across our Mumbai channel partners. In this role your key focus will be on building a solid pipeline of opportunities with existing and new customers, focused on driving Ingram Micro’s market share. This role would be suitable for someone with initiative and drive to be able to create new opportunities in order to win, grow and maintain business.
As a smart, collaborative and technically savvy BDM (ideally, with an understanding of Enterprise software, Linux OS, middleware, IT automation & Cyber security solutions), you will tackle this unique and exciting role, playing a vital part in the continued growth and success of Ingram Micro, our vendors and partners.
Job Description :
- Driving and identifying sales opportunities to further increase market share
- Working with other Ingram Micro Teams to capitalise on new opportunities
- Facilitating relationships between the vendor and reseller to cement our position as the distributor of choice
- Pro-active Market Development, working with the customer to achieve their goals and Ingram Micro’s
- Relevant industry experience in a Business-to-Business environment
- Proven success in sales development and maintaining core business
- The ability to bring on new customers and drive growth
- Experience and knowledge of the Enterprise software, Linux OS, middleware, IT automation & Cyber security solutions will be an advantage.
- Have superior interpersonal and communication skills that build credible internal and external working relationships
- Being persuasive in both written and oral presentations is a must
- The ability to plan and implement business development plans and business strategies