Marketing Graphic Design Specialist /1-year assignment/
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 56016
Join our team as a Associate Web Designer!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1200+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Designing of logos
- Preparation of advertising concept proposals
- Design of various events
- Design upon customer request
- Preparing files for print/web
- Communication with printing houses and subcontractors
- Building visual concepts based on input from European Marketing teams
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Graphic design skills required: Adobe package (Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator) designing for web and print like including editing skills for logo’s
- Web design skills: basic HTML, CSS and ability to work with CMS systems
- Social media skills: knowledge and/or usage in social media focus on LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Analytics: have a basic understanding of analytics including SEO, Google Analytics, Social media management
- Video creation/editing skills are preferred
- knowledge/experience working with mailing tools, creation of mailings combined with CRM tool
- ability to manage a campaign from creation, delivery to tracking
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects within a dynamic technology environment within short deadlines
- Knowledge/experience in organizing an event (virtual and in-person)
- Creative, content and copywrite skills are a plus