Associate Professional, Sales Support-CAN
This job posting is no longer active.
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 55256
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Ensures all sales orders are processed in an efficient and accurate manner and that delivery deadlines are met.
- Provides support to a team of sales (inside/outside) representatives.
- Works with sales management, sales reps and customer service to process customer orders and/or change orders.
- Verifies and reviews the accuracy of orders.
- Responsible for monitoring overall account activity for assigned group.
- Tracks data and creates reports regarding market conditions, sales results, team earnings, etc.
- May be responsible for lead and order management activities for specified area of sales group (separated by account size or geographic territory).
- Takes orders on self qualified leads when appropriate.
- Prepares product/license quotes as needed for pre-sales customers.
What you bring to the role:
- Typically requires a four year college degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years functional experience.
- Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team.
- Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex.
- Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area.
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained. Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers.
- It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Our offices are now open following a hybrid work model for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host some of our interviews on-site and some will continue to be conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.