Purchasing Associate with English
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 55876
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Managing the incoming updates from vendor and/or the business country
- Entering the updates in an accurate and efficient way
- In case of unclearness aligning with the country manager for the vendor
- Maintaining the updates to secure a smooth business process within the KPIs set
- Providing information in response to internal inquiries
- Creating standard, direct and intercompany orders, via Ingram Micro's ERP system
- Assuring pricing correctness in the line with the responsible sales or purchase representative in the local country
- Following up with the vendor or the transportation company the delivery of the shipments
- Entering orders in vendor online tools
- Returning to vendor
- Monitoring the delivery of the direct shipment products and invoices the orders upon arrival
- Modifying purchasing orders which include cancelation of PO lines, splitting PO lines and PO price updates
You will be a great fit if you have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of general experience or 2 years functional experience
- Good technical knowledge of software and hardware products
- Excellent command of English
- Very good knowledge of general computer applications (MS Word, MS Excel)
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Hybrid mode of work