The objective of Ingram Micro Credit Operations is to maximize sales and minimize bad debts in an efficient and consistent manner while treating customers fairly and appropriately according to their financial needs and qualifications. Provides front end customer contact for order release, account management, collection and account reconciliation. The responsibilities of this position also include; compiling status reports as well as acting as a liaison with key personnel at customer accounts and with internal departments.
1. Maintenance of Aging/Account Management2. Order Release
• Responsible for the day to day management of the aged trial balance.
• Monitor aging and risk reports as assigned
• Meet or exceed monthly cash target
• Collection calls
• Telephone monthly service levels as targeted
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Minimize cost of sales write-off through reconciliation of accounts
• Achieve yearly interest revenue budgeted
• Coordinate with sales, customer service, and AR for dispute resolution as necessary
• Develop and foster excellent customer relationships with our resellers. Build and develop excellent working relationships with internal customers, such as the credit analysts, sales, accounts receivable, and customer service teams.
• Special projects as assigned
• Monitor credit hold screens
• Orders in excess of authority will be escalated to Senior Credit Specialist and/or Senior Credit Manager
• Request of financial statements, where applicable, to facilitate release of large orders
• Notification to sales and/or customer where order release is delayed same day
4. Team Participation
3. File Review
• Coordinate credit line increase requirements with Credit Development Team
• Understand and advise customer of options regarding security options
• Request financial statements, as necessary, to facilitate release of large orders
• Attendance of monthly team meetings
• Monthly One-on-One’s
• Assist with coverage when necessary due to staffing shortages
• College Diploma/University Degree. Prefer degree to be focused on Business and/or Finance.
• The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years minimum required.
• Credit/Collection in an industry involved in distribution of a tangible product preferred. (B2B/Business-to-Business)
Summarize the minimum kinds of knowledge, skills and abilities required to do this job:
• Understanding of order to cash process.
• Understanding of credit terminology
- Candidates must be open to NZ shift (4AM - 1PM)
- Capable to work from home (with stable internet connection - fiber or DSL)
- Hybrid set-up (5 days/month onsite in McKinley Hill, Taguig)