Business Development Manager HPE Greenlake
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 55586
Is technology your passion? Are you the Business Development Manager who will take Hewlett Packard Enterprise Greenlake to the next level by increasing the market share of Ingram Micro? Are you the extravert that gets energy from creating new business and positioning innovative products on the IT market? Do you dare to propose initiatives for improvement? Do you like to be continuously challenged? Then this is your chance! Be part of an exclusive European HPE storage community and become our Business Development Manager HPE Greenlake at Ingram Micro in Diegem.
What will you do?
In the role of Business Development Manager, you are an important pioneer within the Datacenter team and are an active part of the Advanced Solutions Value strategy of Ingram Micro. This team consists of eleven closely collaborating colleagues who maintain relationships with our vendors and resellers. You will work and report directly to the Business Unit Manager Datacenter, Christian Van Zwam.
As Business Development Manager HPE Greenlake you are the Single Point of Contact regarding the on-premise Cloud solution of HPE towards the Belux reseller community. You ensure a continuous focus on the products and services within this portfolio and identify opportunities to expand the business and increase the number of orders.
What are your functions and responsibilities?
You are the point of contact for the reseller channel regarding the HPE Greenlake portfolio. You actively prospect new customers, position the appropriate HPE solution, handle reseller requests and draw up customized offers, this in cooperation with other teams within Ingram Micro.
- Focusing on achieving the vendor budget and your targets, together with your colleagues at Datacenter.
- Taking responsibility for the revenue and margin on your assigned portfolio.
- Identifying which resellers have the most potential in cooperation with HPE.
- Attract these leads/prospects, actively call them and personally follow up on them.
- Making forecasts, developing a business plan and ensure a meticulous administrative follow-up of your actions.
- Participate actively in HPE weekly forecast calls.
- Enablement of HPE SBP partners on HPE Greenlake product portfolio.
- Rolling out vendor programs aimed at developing the HPE Greenlake Business.
- Give targeted presentations to resellers and possibly end users.
- Analyzing market and business opportunities and linking the necessary actions to them.
What do you bring to the role?
- You have experience in Sales/Account Management/Business (Development) Management in the IT sector
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience in a similar role in the distribution or vendor industry.
- A commercial attitude with a result-oriented focus.
- Knowledge of Cloud portfolio and relevant experience with at least one of the three leading cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure).
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal in English, Dutch and French.
- Strong organizational and analyzing skills; excellent command in Excel.
- Solution provider mindset.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- A dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to pro-actively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses.
- An innovative market using the newest services.
- The chance to work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within an international setting.
- (International) career opportunities.
- A market-based salary with a very attractive benefits package (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance …).
How to apply?
Please send us your CV through the apply button and perhaps you could be our new Business Development Manager for HPE Greenlake in Diegem.