Job Description :
- To drive and achieve the overall Revenue target and other parameters of
- Involved in identify, prospecting and secure business opportunities to support
new revenue growth avenues for the company.
- Ensures leading market share across all product categories and work out a
detailed ramp-up plan for those product categories which needs market share
- Drive strong vendor relationships
- Should support the team by interacting with the cross functional teams of
Ingram Micro (Product, Credit, Finance, Operations, Buying, etc.) as and when
- Conduct partner training and enablement programs with help of pre-sales team
- Generate and maintain strong funnel
- Share management decisions and through communication and behavior,
create a culture and a team that works together to meet customer needs and
achieve desired results.
- To understand and drive emerging technologies Periodically evaluates the performance of branch personnel, develop goals and
objectives. Provide both formal and informal feedback on a regular basis.
- Analyze and interpret the industry trends to identify opportunities and explore
- Promote an environment of empowerment, respect, and trust while holding
team members accountable for their actions