Digital Marketing Specialist
At Ingram Micro, we are focused at nurturing and empowering our Talent. We believe that our Organization’s success is defined by the people working here. Our work culture is defined by the Tenets of our Success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Courage, Responsibility & Talent; and driven by our Associates. Our people and their diverse talents define us. We are committed to learning, collaboration, transparency and innovation. Attracting, inspiring, retaining and celebrating our best individuals is the foundation of our success.
By applying for the Digital Marketing vacancy, you will assist and support the marketing team in planning, launching, executing and managing digital marketing and social media campaigns, activities and programs, maintain company’s internal and public web sites and social media accounts, adapt and launch digital marketing activities designed and developed by vendor and Ingram Micro (IM) central marketing team. You will also get involved in graphic design, creation and adaptation of the key visuals and other assets of the digital marketing campaigns aiming for and driving awareness, education and promotion of products, services and technologies provided/ distributed by company as well as partners enablement and lead generation driven activities with or without third party agencies and assist on all corporate marketing activities.
What are you going to do?
1. Content management and support of IM own resources
Increase web traffic and brand awareness through the marketing of content online. Responsible for creating "shareable" content, distributing content on the appropriate platforms and measuring the results of marketing activity. Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms. Drive traffic and engagement that translates to lead generations and partners engagement.
This involve but not limited to:
• IM Connect internal website (http://ingrammicroconnect/meta/uaeaptec)
• IM external site (http://ae.ingrammicro.com) and (http://www.aptecme.com/)
• IM LinkedIn account (https://www.linkedin.com/company/aptec-gulf/)
• IM Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/AptecIM/)
• IM Twitter account (https://twitter.com/IngramGulf) (@IngramGulf)
• IM YouTube account (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKcX61VGOdCaCkPYs3i0UPQ)
Be an expert on social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
2. Vendor-related websites and platforms
Front-end and back-end support and maintenance, content management and updates, traffic management, load management, backup, broken links fixing, review website analytics on a regular basis.
This involve but not limited to:
• IM HPE Horizon website (https://ingramhorizon.com/gulf)
• IM Dell partner portal (https://ingramdellemc.com/public/uae)
• IM NetApp microsite (http://ae.ingrammicro.com/Microsite/NetApp.aspx)
• IM Cisco Fly Higher (https://www.ingramflyhigher.com/me)
Regular check-ups the websites for issues and mistakes and keeping them updated and relevant. This should be done on a consistent basis in order to keep the websites healthy, encourage continued traffic growth, and strengthen SEO and Google rankings.
3. Digital Marketing and Social Media campaign on demand
• Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing including our customers database, email, paid posts and display advertising campaigns. Main duties include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Know which platform and different kinds of content are best suited to.
• Define and implement creative marketing strategies to disseminate content. Map the digital channels and break up the tactical solutions into Customer Reach, Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention and/ or some variation of this. Implement SEO best practices.
4. Internal team education and Other Marketing Activities
Provide training and coaching to the marketing team members, develop and educate peers on the digital marketing main principles and general knowledge about social media advertising/ campaigns.
Here is what it takes to be one of the team:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or business plus 2+ years of experience in digital marketing/ content management. Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing. In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Hard skills and experience required for the role: project management, problem solving skills, budgeting, data analysis and decision making, commercial ROI,
• Technical skills: Content creation, copywriting and content management, Brand marketing and online branding, integrated marketing communication, experience executing paid social media campaigns, SEO and Keywords, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, LinkedIn Analytics, Facebook Ads, e-mail marketing,
• Soft skills-set: passionate, creative, pro-active and result-driven. Self-organized and motivated, able to prioritize, multi-tasking, deadline oriented.
• Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, cross-collaboration, value adding team player
• A fluent command of spoken & written English and Arabic is a must.
• Solid knowledge of MS Office (incl. MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Teams), MS Planner (optional)
• Knowledge of video editing will be a definite advantage.
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.