Professional, Program Management
This job posting is no longer active.
Dallas, TX, United States
Job ID: 55954
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
We offer a hybrid work model
- Global Vendor partnerships and strategies are an important component of our overall success and value in the Channel. This role is in place to ensure we have intentional and capable coverage for several of our most strategic global vendor relationships. This role will have ultimate responsibility for operations and automation strategy with the vendors, as well as ongoing progress with our stated strategic imperatives throughout the year.
- This employee will be responsible for the overall global operations strategy for some of our top global vendor relationships within Ingram Micro, as well as any associated global investments. As a global leader, this role will be responsible for collaborating with our various Executives and line of business team members in all geographies and at all levels within Ingram Micro. This role also serves as the primary lead and coordination point for Ingram Micro operations support to the WW teams at the vendor.
What You Bring to The Role:
- Proactive Self-starter, organized, with demonstrable success in establishing and executing strategic initiatives from start to finish
- Strength in collaborative approaches, and leading / facilitating cross functional teams
- Applied knowledge of process improvement and project management
- Focus on policy and strategy implementation of operational plans. Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex.
- Influences other outside of own job area regarding policies, process and procedures.
- Strong leadership of cross-functional collaboration
- Strategic Business Planning
- Strength in Communication / Messaging / Presenting, Executive Preparation and Guidance,
- Knowledge and understanding of the Global Landscape (cultures, business practices, trade),
- Financial acumen
- Project Management, Organization and Prioritization
- Success in operating in Virtual environments
- Demonstrable knowledge of and understanding of key technologies and process improvement strategies.
Qualifications Of The Role:
- 2 years of experience in vendor, partner, distributor and or customer support
- 1-2 years of business process improvement experience
Must have clear understanding of how to approach global business (time zones, cross border relationships, culture). Work hours will generally follow local time zone, however at times there will be calls during alternate hours. Some international travel maybe required.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.