Platform Engineer - Компютърен аналитик, поддръжка на софтуер
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 56635
The Platform Engineer (NKPD code 35123005) is responsible for continuously operating, managing, and supporting Cloud Platforms of our customers with the goal of maintaining a highly available, scalable, reliable, and secure platform. In capacity of Platform engineer your main goals will be performing and automating operational activities such as but not limited to: products deployment and configuration, product catalog maintenance, platform updates delivery, validating implemented changes, system administration of underlying infrastructure. Platform engineer will focus on executing operational and maintenance tasks, developing, executing, supporting, and maintaining automation tools. Daily tasks will range from supporting product rollouts, maintaining multiple operational environments, troubleshooting issues, and contributing to improvements of processes, platforms and supporting its components.
- Continuously improve operational efficiency by automating manual tasks and processes.
- Actively contribute to internal automation toolset by developing new and improving of existing tools
- Deploy, configure, maintain, and manage customers’ Cloud Platforms and its components
- Analyze and understand requirements for customers’ requests and implement accordingly
- Maintain and support developed solutions.
- Collaborate with platform and connectors R&D teams in order report software issues as well as request improvements to satisfy customer experience satisfaction.
- Prepare deployment, configuration, and process documentation.
- Monitoring of systems’ health and performance, improving monitoring process.
- Support customers by investigating and successfully resolving reported issues
- Maintain platform security by following established security and data protection procedures, perform security hardening by applying suggested configuration changes.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of scripting or development experience
- 3+ years of experience as a System Administrator or related position
- Excellent system administration skills
- Understanding of SDLC
- Clear understanding of cloud technologies and offerings from Azure, AWS and GCP
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills
- Deliver results doing what it takes to get things done on time
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with strong teamwork abilities
- Demonstrated strong written communication and speaking skills
- Fluent in English written/verbal communication
Must have skills:
- Good experience in writing script in bash and/or PowerShell
- Good Linux Server Administration skills – CentOS, Redhat;
- WebServers & Databases – Tomcat, Apache, MSSQL, Azure SQL, PostgreSQL;
- Experience working with IaaS/Cloud services of Azure (preferred), AWS and/or GCP;
- Understanding of application and IP protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, SSH
- Knowledge of standards, protocols and data formats: JSON, XML, REST, XML-RPC, OAuth, SAML
- Experience working with BitBucket, Git, CVS
- Knowledge of bug tracking and documentation systems such as Jira and Confluence;
- Experience working with monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, etc;
- Solid understanding of API concepts and types;
- Experience working with API, manual execution as well as automating by writing scripts;
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries;
- Understanding of subscription-based services, subscriptions lifecycle and billing concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of basics of financial terms: orders, AR/AP, credit management.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new services, systems, and technologies in a dynamic technical infrastructure.
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation: technical and process documentation, product requirements documents, feature requests;