Professional, Vendor Management-IND
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 56602
Responsible for product planning activities designed to increase product sales growth and expand market share. Ensures products are marketed within budget to obtain maximum profitability. Develops and implements strategic sales and marketing policies and objectives. Evaluates and adjusts strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly achievement of revenue, gross margin, aging and working capital targets
- Able to collaborate with various cross functional teams in sales, buying, operations, claims and finance.
- Develop and maintain vendor relationship at all levels and should be able to communicate and drive key Ingram Micro priorities with vendors.
- Achieve Working capital goals by evaluating different choices. Having in-depth understanding of DSO, DIO and DPO is a must.
- Able to focus of both short tactical and long term strategic goals.
- Ability to drive the BDEs / CREs in the field to achieve the sales objectives and review them for effective course correction.
- Able to own and drive any new initiatives undertaken by the company from time to time.