Professional, IT Quality Assurance-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 56488
The candidate should have 5-8years of experience in UI automation of various application types like Web, Mobile and API Testing on various platforms. Proven experience with at least one tool Eg: Selenium (using c#/JAVA), Easy Repro. Prepare Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re- usability, and maintainability of test scripts. Excellent understanding of object oriented design principles and programming languages like C#/JAVA. Good understanding of testing practices across Agile, including unit, component, functional, regression, performance and integration testing.
Required technical Skills:
- Worked on Dynamics CRM 2011/2013/D365
- Organization structure and CRM modules – Sales, Service, Marketing
- Knowledge on all Entity relationships , UI flow and CRM Security Structure
- Form and field level security testing
- Reports testing
- Knowledge of Workflows and Custom workflows
- Security structure
- Good knowledge in SQL queries.
- Good knowledge in CRM integration testing
- Experience in testing Dynamics portals is plus.
- Ability to create Test plans and test cases from requirements.
- Good knowledge on test frameworks and testing life cycle.
- Test Automation using Coded UI and C# is plus
Other qualities desired :
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ensure the development and production infrastructure is robust and secure.
- Build and deploy monitoring tools for systems we use for development and production.
- Work with Project Teams, Product Management, and Development teams to understand needs and investigate issues.
- Work with CRM vendor on continuous application of enhancements and upgrades where applicable.
- Identify process improvements and work with business to effectively implement changes in a standardized approach.
- Provide guidance and training to user community to aid in meeting business goals.
- Document and maintain all issues in the provided system for future references. Also, document FAQs, Best practice guidelines and Knowledgebase articles.
- Perform other duties as assigned