Supervisor, Finance (Vendor Debit) with English - Maternity Cover
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 56479
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider.
We are a team of 1200+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
The major responsibilities for the role of Supervisor, Finance in the area of F&A and Vendor Debits includes:
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the team processes
- Monitor, control, improve process and team performance using SLA, reports, quality reviews, QUBE, GRID, Metrics, KPI’s
- Manage & prioritize customer requests/escalations
- Understanding of customers’ business needs
- Effective problem resolution analyzing root cause, implementing corrective & preventive actions
- Acting as first line of communication and resolution for any question or doubt from team members
- Drive, lead and execute continuously business improvement projects
- Develop people through Individual Development Plans (IDP) and Personal Improvement Plans (PIP)
- Encourage, motivate and recognize team/individual performance and achievement
- Act as Coach & Mentor
- Effective recruitment in close collaboration with HR
- Building up relationship and rapport with internal/external customers
- Embrace, adapt and execute GBS strategy
- Continuous cross center collaboration, towers, DNA, BPM, SDE, etc.
- Effective delegation of work
- Raising / tackling issues and providing solutions
- Sets priorities correctly and focuses efforts to the highest priority
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement:
- University Bachelor or Master degree in Business Science (preferably Finance, Accounting or Business Administration)
- Minimum 2 years functional experience including a minimum of 1 year specific experience and 1 year of leadership experience
- Written and spoken English at B2 level
- German/French/Spanish/Italian language skill will be considered as an asset
- Proven Ability to maintain professional relationships internal/external
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to advise management and staff of status on work and potential issues
- Proven ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- Proven ability to effectively manage all levels of staff including mentoring/development of associates
- Knowledge of MS Office suite products
- Proven ability to resolve complex problems with minor direction from management, apply judgment in particular situations
- Proved ability to achieve results through the motivation or influencing of others
- Proven management skills, meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-starter and initiative
- Thorough knowledge of department processes
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
We are looking forward to receiving your application!