Cloud Collaboration Sales Recruit Specialist
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great customer focussed people.
B2B or B2C sales experience within the IT Channel is desirable, being self-motivated and organised is a key part of this role in order to manage partner relationships, pipeline and partner plans efficiently.
- Deal with high impact, high risk matters first and ensuring that all quotes are completed accurately for customers in a timely manner
- Build positive Relationships with Partners and working closely with them on Pipeline and opportunity Identification
- Assist Partners in providing Solutions that meet the End Customers needs and requirements, rather than a Vendor led outlook
- Ensuring the methodology and different quoting systems are fully understood to drive a positive customer experience
- Develop and execute bid request on behalf of partners
- Ability to quickly identify patterns, trends along with what is missing to generate effective solutions to address any gaps
- Ensure the solutions provide a positive customer experience, cost effective and maximising sales
- Work with Partners to help them identify opportunities utilising key SaaS Vendors such as Microsoft, Adobe, Google, Dropbox, DocuSign
- Ensuring all error resolutions are managed effectively and resolved in a manner to meet the customer expectations
- Experience in the configuration on vendor specific tools
You will have the below skills and experience:
- Strong Account Management experience ideally within a relevant technology field
- Knowledge and a passion for technology products and services is essential
- Ability to maintain and manage a pipeline of deals and opportunities
- Ability to work within matrix teams across business areas with the ability to influence and impact for best business outcomes
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment whilst using initiatives and ideas to contribute to the growth of the cloud business unit.
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and drive mindshare of Ingram’s goals and objectives
- Demonstrates the ability to work in structured, methodical way.
- Flexible, able to respond to customer and vendor needs at short notice
- Ability to negotiate favourable terms
- Ability to professionally conduct meetings and discussions
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.