Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
We offer a hybrid work model.
The Global Process Manager is responsible for defining Ingram Micro’s global best practice standards in business processes, systems, data and reporting.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
Initiates and drives initiatives to further globally harmonized processes and systems, interacting with global process, IT, PMO and the business.
- Promotes initiatives to ensure business priorities are met
- Participates in peer quality and functional reviews
- Teams with Ingram Micro IS resources as required
Ensures proper prioritization and scheduling, assignment of workload to team and escalation of resource constraints and risk points.
- Supports all global work effort and deliverables to completion
- Provides status to the functional lead and/or Executive Director Global Process
- Ensures global requirements and legal, statutory and/or customer contractual obligations are accounted for in the global solution
- Supports the processes and system solutions to create both immediate as well as future business value
- Escalates issues or risks before they become roadblocks impacting project timelines
- Coordinates with other process team analysts to understand key dependencies, issues and potential risks as well as formulate end-to-end solutions
- Serves as liaison to the global business community to ensure that its needs are fully understood by the project team
- Provides supporting workstreams such as Business Transformation, Global IS, etc. with relevant information to successfully execute their work, contractual and regulatory
- Priorities are addressed while driving project deliverables
Applies thorough knowledge of cross functional dependencies to uncover opportunities through detailed analytics.
- Defines the required functional scope to support high level business requirements
- Provides planning on assigned key projects and activities
Guides efforts to resolve business issues through validation of requirements, and defines standards to achieve creative and effective process and systems solutions.
- Interfaces with super user management and global process team to ensure appropriate business resource participation to assist with Business Transformation activities as required
- Participates in key Business Transformation activities as required (input to go-live readiness assessments, curriculum reviews, etc.)
- Communicates the changes and benefits of the defined global processes, data definitions, and reporting structures
Scope: Metric objects are the basis for performance measures but specific values will remain scalable based on current projects and associate bandwidth. These will flex as needed based on reasonable near term objectives and prioritization with management. Metrics will include:
- # PIR/PCR, reduced # process variants, # process harmonization efforts, # of process audits, raise of financial KPI impacting productivity, revenue and # of BRDs requested by local organizations
- MBO based (reduction of variants key)
- # of trainings curriculum reviewed/validated or delivered, sit ins
- # metrics review
- % deadlines met on assigned activities
- % efforts delivered on time and under budget
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
Provide the education, experience, skills and competencies necessary to perform the position. Indicate whether these qualifications are required or preferred.
Education: 4-year University degree required, MS/MBA preferred
Experience: 5-7 years related Ingram Micro experience and 2+ years external experience
or +10 years related experience
Certifications: Six Sigma or Lean certification is preferred
Knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform this job include:
On-the-job training will be provided, however, previous SAP or relevant ERP experience is required.
- Process knowledge in B2B arena related to sales and distribution transactions, procurement and supply chain
- Demonstrated experience in business requirements analysis, process engineering
- Knowledge of Seeburger B2B middle-ware architecture and its capabilities in supporting distribution and supply chain business. Knowledge of TIBCO Enterprise Integration using Business Works and EMS will be a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of eCommerce and B2B integration methods including EDI, EDIFACT, TRADACOMS, XML, RosettaNet with ERP systems such as SAP ECC (IDOC, BAPI, RFC) and/or legacy systems
- Experience with eCommerce and B2B implementations and the development of transaction specifications
- Proficiency in MS office and SharePoint; knowledge of Visio and Project desired.
- Hands-on work experience with communication protocols AS2, FTP, HTTP, RNIF, WebServices and SOAP, etc.
- Hands-on experience of working on at least one middleware tool on processes, translations and other integration setups.
- Proficiency on B2B/EDI concepts, ANSI/EDIFACT standards especially retail industry related transactions (Order, ASN, and Invoice)
- Understanding of IDOCs, tRFC, BAPIs integration with SAP ECC
- Exposure to SAP ECC functional areas - Order to cash, procure to pay, supply chain execution and/or Finance
- Experience with SAP implementation projects is strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of working with databases (Oracle, SQL Server,) and SQL, PLSQL
- Development experience on web based java applications will be a plus
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to interact with IM business teams, other departments, and executives
- Understands Partner Connectivity (B2B Integration including EDI/XML/Flat File Integration) and ERP integration methods, tools, processes and best practices
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities (process, people and technology) to improve partner integration solutions and overall efficiency in the way we do electronic business with trading partners
Travel: International travel is required – estimated travel per year is 20%-25%
Decisions free to make:
- Flexibility to define work hours according to task allocation and engagement time zone constraints
- Definition of global processes within defined area of responsibility
- Adjustments to global training and SOP materials in area of defined responsibility
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.