Associate III, Department Training-USA
This job posting is no longer active.
Fort Worth, TX, United States
Job ID: 56689
Description Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Responsible for the development, design, implementation and delivery of multi-level department training programs for internal personnel.
- Programs are designed to improve overall productivity and support the teams' goals and objectives.
- Identifies program needs, obtains technical data, schedules programs and maintains training records.
- Ensures that training programs delivered meet client needs.
- Evaluates training delivery and provides feedback.
- Coaches attendees and provides skills assessment evaluations to management.
- Utilizes most appropriate learning methods including just-in-time training, self-study, computer-based training, simulation and hands-on class exercises.
- Monitors overall effectiveness of training programs.
- Seasoned individual contributor.
- Works under limited supervision for routine situations.
- Provides assistance and training to lower level employees.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis to understand.
- Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Explains practices, procedures and policies to reach agreement wit others outside of the job area.
- Provides administrative or technical support at a senior level.
- Proficient in the various competencies relevant to their job.
- May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Generally works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function. Normally receives little instruction on daily work.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments.
- May be informal team leader.
Two year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 year experience in functional area. OR High School Diploma or equivalent and 5 years functional experience, preferably at a senior level. Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.