Junior Technical Cloud Product Manager
Santander, CB, Spain
Job ID: 56692
At CloudBlue, we’re changing the way the world does business. CloudBlue, the world’s largest cloud platform provider, powers marketplaces with a total of 30 million seats globally. We offer the energy of a start-up with the resources and backing a multi-billion corporation: Ingram Micro.
We’re helping businesses transform and grow into their future without limitations.
Our values illustrate why we are one of the best places to work:
- Our trust in our team
- Our creative engine
- Our strive for excellence
- Our passion and energy
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team that runs fast, cuts through ambiguity and courageously takes risks. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. Learn more about our team and how we are leading the XaaS revolution.
- Take ownership of End-to-End Product go to market activities, from product modeling to production launch, including prototyping integrations, providing technical consultancy to vendors, etc.
- Prove the viability of novel requirements with a citizen developer mindset.
- Professionally challenge and guide engineering teams using self-prepared proofs-of-concept, prototypes, research, and/or code development.
- Accountable for aggressive time-to-market goals of cloud providers and customers, for product fitness for purpose in numerous cloud environments and scenarios, and for quality with exceptionally minimal bugs, defects, and escalations.
- Consistent reporting of progress, using quantitative measures, surfaced business intelligence, and qualified statements of expertise.
- Track and analyze industry data on a Global basis and develop Global strategies to position the company at the forefront of product and technology trends
- Plans & prioritizes own activities in line with established objectives
- Ensure that mutually agreeable Global vendor/customer goals are established in every program, promotion and business plan in order to measure progress and vendor ROI.
- Establish strategic relationships at various levels within Global vendors/customers business to fully understand the direction and to uncover additional business opportunities
What you bring to the role:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or additional relevant experience in a related field
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus
- Experience: Career focus on technical solutions with strong programming background. Experience in related roles, such as Technical Product Manager, Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Technical Engineer… is preferred.
- Experience in Product Management role is a strong plus.
- Cloud infrastructure services experience (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) is a plus
- Functional experience in programming with APIs using contemporary languages. Experience leading software developers through lifecycle development is a plus.
- Provide evidence of coding competency through GitHub repository or similar.
- Experience gathering technical requirements, writing Business & Market Requirements Documents to be used by multiple audiences.
- Experience defining use cases and developing optimal customer journey. Use case definition using Visio and\or UML. Utilizing Agile and JIRA for project management and tracking.
- Global experience is required preferable in the Technology industry experience
- Ability to develop strong relationship skills with Global internal and external clients
- Strong presentation skills, presenting to customers and internal executives
- Excellent level of English (written and verbal)
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️
- Fridays, summer and Christmas reduced time ⌛️
- Tickets Restaurant
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible compensation
- Technical training by department
- English and Spanish lessons
- Career paths by department
- Monthly bonus for home electricity
- Free coffee and cold drinks ☕️
- Arcade machine
- Team building events
- RSC activities ♻️
- Annual salary review depending on performance
- International and multicultural environment