Consultant, Business Systems (Finance Technology SME - Night Shift)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 56374
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Position Summary:
• Subject matter experts on Finance Technology utilization for complex and difficult cases for resolution and provides recommendations on process improvements.
• Collaborate and/or initiate projects or initiatives to address process gaps through deep and thorough understanding and analysis.
• Collaborate with Senior Management and Operations/Stakeholders in managing country/business partner expectations and coordination.
• Process Management. Serve as subject matter expert in the one or more areas of expertise in Finance/Accounting systems and tools, for questions and problems within the his/her process
• Process Implementation. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for the flawless execution of projects specific to area. Identify and initiate an integrated and optimized system of people, processes, and technology to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the program
• Process Change Management. Drive and change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes specific to his/her Accounting process..What you bring to the role:
Recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in the function.
Manages large projects or processes. Limited oversight from manager. Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge. May be the in-house expert on specific technologies or within the job function area. Complete understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories and concepts in a specialized field.Possess broad knowledge of professional field and other related functions.Goals are provided to the incumbent in form of desired results. Determines and develops approach to solve functional area related issues.Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience. Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.