Advanced Solutions – Senior Marketing Manager
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $55,5 billion in net sales covering 61 countries and 1.5B in products shipped annually, we reach 90% of the world’s population with technology.
Ingram Micro Advanced Solutions offers the industry's most comprehensive technology and services portfolio. Compute, networking, storage, security, enterprise applications, UCC, IoT and AI, as well as supporting technology like mixed reality. Our enablement programs offer unique competitive advantages for our vendors and partners, delivering the insight, content and experiences that make today's complex digital technologies easier for our partners to navigate and succeed with.
- Reports to the Marketing Director, EMEA
- Creates and delivers strategies and programs that drive profitable investments and goals that Ingram Micro is making to serve our partners, and growth objectives of our vendor partners
- Co-ordinates involvement of Agency Ingram Micro, Modern Marketing Hub and Business Intelligence in delivering on vendor needs.
- Analyzes vendor and partner requirements, develops messaging architecture, secures resources, communicates project development and drives creative development processes.
- Supports Global vendor engagement team on vendor acquisition and expansion programs.
- Develops programs that maximise opportunity for Ingram Micro services such as Financial Solutions, Professional Services and Marketing.
- Works closely with sales to ensure necessary tools, assets and knowledge to succeed in positioning and selling the Advanced Solutions portfolio.
- Identifies and maintains relationships with relevant marketing technology and service providers.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory frameworks such as GDPR and Ingram Micro’s own policies and processes.
KPIs and Objectives
- Achieve and exceed regional business goals for Advanced Solutions and NMR growth and profitability targets at regional level
- Vendor satisfaction ratings/NPS target
- Vendor adoption of Agency Ingram Micro as business partner for marketing solutions
What you bring to the role
- Professional individual contributor capable of independent planning and execution
- Excellent communications skills – both formal and informal
- Ability to shape and drive significant benefits from evolving digital marketing technology platforms and processes, particularly XVantage and related tools.
- Champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives at all levels of the business
- Provide informal leadership through knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
- Relevant degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.