Professional, Inside Sales-NZL
This job posting is no longer active.
Auckland, New Zealand
Job ID: 56338
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Sells or renews the company’s products and/or services via telephone or electronic means to assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
- May generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads. Focus on lead qualification and lead prospecting.
- Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities.
- Have technical knowledge of products, systems and services.
- May be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products.
- May overlay to the field sales force, typically supporting the initiatives of the field sales organization and carrying an individual or team quota that is shared with the field.
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Has thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services. May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
- May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or products. May establish and maintain relationships with channel partners.
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers. Minimal business travel or work outside office required. Support back end activities such as order processing, quotation generation, delivery follow up etc.
- Established and productive professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with general supervision.
- Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Works on moderate to complex projects. Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Receives moderate level of guidance.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy. General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues
- A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience.
What is in it for you:
Come and join us now to elevate your sales journey to the next level!
- A career defining opportunity to greater things within IMNZ.
- You will join a global business who is leading the way in distribution.
- You will have a robust quality product portfolio to deliver to customers.
- You will learn and grow with a highly successful team.
- You will be part of a great culture, with people who are passionate about what they do.
- Great location, free parking and great perks.