At CloudBlue, we’re changing the way the world does business. CloudBlue, the world’s largest cloud platform provider, powers marketplaces with a total of 30 million seats globally. We offer the energy of a start-up with the resources and backing a multi-billion corporation: Ingram Micro.
We’re helping businesses transform and grow into their future without limitations.
Our values illustrate why we are one of the best places to work:
· Our trust in our team
· Our creative engine
· Our strive for excellence
· Our passion and energy
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team that runs fast, cuts through ambiguity and courageously takes risks. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. Learn more about our team and how we are leading the XaaS revolution.
Ingram Micro is seeking a Technical Account Manager focused on supporting our CloudBlue customers. In this role, you’ll be providing a trustable technical point-of-contact for CloudBlue customers, by establishing yourself as a conduit between Technical Support, Sales, Professional Services, R&D and client they support. You must be a customer-first thinker, articulate in your written and verbal communication, and a resourceful self-starter ready to make an impact.
Your Role (responsibilities)
- Bring the CloudBlue technical knowledge closer to the customers you manage and bring their business knowledge closer to CloudBlue teams.
- Exceed customer expectations as their key resource within CloudBlue.
- Function as a front-line technical resource for "best practice" and informal customer questions.
- Provide customers with access to CloudBlue product experts when needed.
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to CloudBlue Product Management teams based on customer requirements.
- If needed, directly resolve small issues at the Customer, don’t depend on Technical Support on every issue.
- Closely collaborate with CloudBlue tech support, sales, professional services and R&D and deliver a “Customer First” strategy.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire CloudBlue product line.
- Resolve customer escalations around CloudBlue products. Be available 24/7 for the customer in case of any urgency.
- Guide customers through upgrades to new releases of their CloudBlue products.
- Identify potential technical or business obstacles and suggesting solutions.
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying CloudBlue solutions to select customers. Conduct a consultative review of existing IT infrastructure to determine how CloudBlue technology can best help to customer and identify opportunities.
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous customer engagements.
- Be accountable or responsible for small projects working with internal teams or delivery partner (e.g. new products onboarding, platform upgrades or migrations)
What You Should Be Able To Deliver
- Take over the role of CloudBlue technical advisor for assigned customer(s).
- Learn and document specifics on assigned customer(s).
- Prepare regular reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends for assigned customer(s).
- Deliver quarterly reviews with assigned customer(s).
- Keep current on CloudBlue products.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- Experience in Linux System Administration that includes networking, web hosting technologies, standards, APIs, security concepts and protocols.
- Experience with SQL (e.g. data types, indexes, foreign keys, analyzing and composing queries).
- 1+ year experience in customer-facing positions in support, service delivery manager, technical account manager, sales account management or other role.
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development.
- Experience with the CloudBlue Commerce (formerly Odin Automation) platform is a big plus.
- Experience with working for or with a service provider reselling cloud services is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud Commerce/Broker platforms is a plus (e.g. AppDirect, Jamcracker, SAP Hybris).
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues.
- Analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues.
- Project management experience with small and mid-sized projects.
- Flexible to be on-call to respond to high-severity customer issues during non-standard business hours.
- Organizational skills with an ability to manage competing customer demands.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English) to communicate with our world-wide partners as well as internally.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Spanish or Portuguese will be a big plus.
- Influential relationships skills at all levels - ability to use these relationships to deliver service improvements.
- Ability to travel abroad if required (very rare).
Our Hybrid Work Program is now live for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host most of our interviews on-site, but some interviews maybe conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.