IT Site Support Associate
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 56497
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
This role is intended for Graduates of IT or equivalent Technical courses with at least 1-3 years of IT Support experience supporting an IT Enabled environment such as Shared Services, BPO of at least around 1000 users and workstations.
The role of Associate III, Site Support IT Operations ensure that all IT Tickets are performed to completion and ensure that workstations, and Local Infrastructure on-site are operational, and within specifications on service patches, etc.. This role shall be primarily in-charge of IT Asset Management and Inventory of the site.
What you bring to the role:
- Operational Support – Incident, Service Request, ITIL Processes
- Perform to completion assigned Tickets and SR tasks– Incident, Service Request, etc.,
- Ensures IT Service agreed SLA with the business across different processes in Service Operations
- Administrative tasks such as maintain records and documentation pertaining to IT Asset Management - Inventory
- Service improvement
Job qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- College/University IT graduate or two year college degree with 3 years' equivalent experience in functional area preferably Service Desk.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
- Familiar with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Computer literate
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems, Software Application and Network principles
- Experience in basic troubleshooting and problem determination
- Willing to work on shifting schedules
- Willing to work long hours and render rest day OT
- Willing to work onsite 4x a week
- Excellent communication skills
*This is not a complete list of the job duties. It is a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.