The Sales Manager Sales will be responsible for the project business in the entire West region by working with the lead bidders and vendors
Key Job Functions:
- Responsible for achievement of individual and team gross margin targets, Revenue targets.
- Ensure that the organization is the leader in the project space with early opportunity identification and engagement with the bidders and vendors across all product category
- Assist in the development of the annual sales plan and quarterly sales plan by specifically working on realistic forecasts for each product in the territory for all Project opportunities.
- Knowledge of technology products and distribution channels
- Knowledge of large govt opportunity bidding process and order execution.
- Result orientated, motivated by success and achievement and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to persuade, develop business, marketing and sales plans.
- Ability to communicate with executive level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner.
- Must be an enthusiastic leader, team player with an innovative approach.
- Ability to work in an aggressive and fast-moving environment where key objectives need to be met on pre-agreed timescales.
- Attention to detail, Time management skills and Organizational skills.
- Minimum Graduate Bachelor’s degree in in Engineering would be ideal. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience in large Projects/Enterprise sales.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.