Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture. We truly are a great place to work.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let’s shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey!Position Summary:
- Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers;
- informs customers of new product/service introductions and prices;
- creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
This discipline is intended to accommodate 1) jobs whose accountabilities span two or more job disciplines within the job family; 2) jobs that are not covered by a defined discipline within the job family. What you bring to the role:
- Manages experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments.
- Sets goals and objectives for team members for achievement of operational results.
- Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex. Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Manages a staff of professional and support associates.
- Makes day-to-day decisions for group/department.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Assignments are defined in terms of activities and objectives.
- Objectives for assigned area defined by upper management.
- Some latitude to make decisions to achieve defined goal.
- Will generally have assumed at least the Senior Professional level of experience before becoming a manager.
- Regularly applies expertise in day-to-day activities.
- May fill the role of a staff member in complex situations.
Requires a four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 4 years of position specific experience and 2 years of supervisory experience or 4 years of leadership experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.#LI-RB2