Cloud Platform Engineer (Компютърен аналитик, поддръжка на софтуер)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 56904
We are looking for a Cloud Platform Engineer - Компютърен аналитик, поддръжка на софтуер (NKPD code 35123005) to be part of growing dynamic team of Software Engineers. You will have an opportunity to contribute to the micro-service applications called IMC Platform.Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Requirements
- Design and develop cloud micro-services (E-commerce, service provisioning, etc.) that seamlessly integrates with the rest of the IMC portfolio
- Design REST APIs for external clients worldwide
- Challenge and redefine existing architectural fundamentals in order to provide next level of performance and scalability; ability to foresee post-deployment design challenges, performance and scale bottlenecks
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Develop build-time tests for new functionality with >90% coverage
- Document and maintain software functionality
- A Software Engineer is expected to have 3+ years of solid, active commercial software development work, including significant personal ownership of projects or initiatives. Good written English and speaking skills.
- Skills / Project Experience - required:
- Strong conceptual knowledge of: OOPS, Design Patterns, Microservice architecture
- Strong Java skills: Core Java, Collections, Concurrency etc.
- Experience with working on frameworks: JDBC, Hibernate, WebServices (REST).
- Experience on web/application servers (WildFly or Tomcat).
- Experience in development and/or maintenance of highly loaded enterprise-grade systems
- SQL itself & PostgreSQL
- Experience in Linux, Docker, Kubernetes management
- Ability and willingness to work in "Work-from-home" mode
- Skills / Project Experience - good to have:
- Experience with working on JavaEE
- Experience in REST APIs design
- Front-end skills: Angular/ReactJS, Vue
- Experience in developing and deploying applications to cloud platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Experience in DevOps process and CI tools like Jenkins and Maven
- Ability to work with automated unit test frameworks (Junit, Mockito, Arquillian)