Associate Professional, Marketing-PHL
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 56950
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Responsible for creating and delivering marketing tactics and advertising campaigns
- Analyzes customer requirements, develops messaging architecture and competitive positioning, specifies vehicles/projects, secures resources, communicates project development, and drives creative development processes.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and analysis of interactive advertising and e-commerce programs and packages.
- Manages the marketing and implementation of programs and analyzes their effectiveness.
- May be responsible for processing and/or scheduling web-based advertising.
- Develops models for vertical markets, campaigns, and ad models and conducts research studies.
- Responsible for implementing and driving channel programs. Defines and maintains VAR programs and agreements; recruits and develops joint business ventures of VARs and defines and implements VAR marketing, training, and support programs.
- Responsible for planning and market research activities designed to increase sales growth and expand market share.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing policies and objectives.
- Evaluates and adjust strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets.
- Identifies and maintains relationships with product partners, third-party vendors, etc.
- Responsible for strategic customer acquisition programs.
- Develops and implements direct mail programs; develops, conducts, and maintains consumer marketing and customer profiling practices and directs list management and analysis.
- Develops marketing strategies for new and existing products and services. Researches trends and technologies to meet customer needs.
- Works with sales to ensure that sales reps have necessary collateral and advertising materials.
What you bring to the role:
- Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team.
- Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex.
- Explains facts, policies, and practices related to the job area.
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained.
- Work is reviewed regularly by a supervisor or more senior peers.
- Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education.
- Typically requires a four-year college degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years of functional experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.