No Experience Necessary!
Solutions Development Specialist (IaaS) - Ingram Micro Cloud
- Hourly Pay: Starting at $20.00 per hour plus commission.
- Shifts: M- F 9am – 6pm.
- Hybrid in-office/WFH Schedule after training.
- Full Training & Development Provided.
- Benefits begin on Day #1.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. Our end-to-end commerce platform powered by CloudBlue facilitates and manages the cloud’s complex digital value chain, connecting partners with innovative solutions that help them compete and scale in the as-the-service economy. With unmatched global reach, easy access to automated go-to-market and integration tools, deep technical expertise and a curated selection of scalable SaaS and IaaS solutions, Ingram Micro Cloud helps vendors, resellers and managed service providers by offering More as a Service. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
This is where YOU come in!
Our ideal candidate is someone who possesses excellent communication skills, thought leadership in their role, and an innovative problem solver who isn’t afraid to think outside-of-the-box to provide the best solutions for our partners.
We are currently hiring an Infrastructure as an Inside Service Sales Specialist, focused on recruiting and onboarding new Microsoft Azure and AWS partners into the Ingram Micro ecosystem.
- Participate and successfully complete Ingram Micro Cloud training program.
- Deeply research into partner’s IaaS / PaaS business, and forge relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Facilitating the partner journey and influencing the partner to take advantage of the value within Microsoft Azure and AWS products, programs and services capabilities.
- Providing educational resources, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services.
- Growing profitable sales, activations, and market share across the distribution channel by helping partners transition from a traditional hardware model to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) model with steady annuity stream. This is an area of explosive growth.
- Learn and Maintain a detailed understanding of Microsoft Azure and AWS services and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales within their assigned base of Microsoft and AWS partners.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Sales resources, aligned in same geography or business unit(s) to ensure we are providing maximum value to our respective partners
- Be the resident subject matter expert on Microsoft and AWS Partner Networks, and the respective programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure a partner is able to maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of IaaS through Ingram Micro.
- This position is primarily focused on of identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with a sub-component of developing existing Azure and AWS accounts.
- Ability to learn & demonstrate effective telephone techniques, sales and account management skills.
- Ability to develop technical and product knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Ability to learn how to overcome objections
- High School diploma or equivalent required
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.