Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture. We truly are a great place to work.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let’s shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey!Position Summary:
- Develops solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious by taking a broad and strategic perspective that anticipates internal and/or external business challenges.
- Highest level of technical strategist skill comparable to senior level management.
- Individuals that qualify have decades of specialty technology experience.
- Provides a future vision of technology and are on the leading edge of research and development for the corporation.
- Works in a high level of autonomy in a complex environment.
- Exercises wide latitude in determining objectives and critical assignments.
- May strategically lead largest multidisciplinary projects/initiatives. Maintains affiliations and relationships with academic and industry technical experts.
- Have a good understanding of basic concepts concerning the customer value chain, and the basic business structures and processes in the area that will be placed under your responsibility
- Demonstrate a high level of expertise in your domain of expertise, and hands-on level skills with complimentary technologies
- Process and apply strong technical selling skills and lead conversations
- Work with a diverse range of people, and position yourself as a true team player and a valuable contribution for large and complex projects
- Help partners create the most relevant solution for their customers’ needs using multiple technologies and services that are available from Ingram Micro
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable leading conversations and performing presentations
- Subject matter expert in one of the following and a solid understanding of the other categories, Networking, Security, servers and storage, virtualization
- Develops solutions for large projects or processes.
- Limited oversight from manager.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- May be the in-house expert on specific technologies or within the job function area.
- Complete understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories and concepts in a specialized field.
- Possess broad knowledge of professional field and other related functions.
- Determines and develops approach to solve functional area related issues.
- Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
Typically requires advanced technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes.
Advanced Level Technical Certifications
Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.