Sr. HR Business Partner
Job ID: 57146
Description Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1200+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.Upgrade your talent by:
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Providing HR expertise and assistance in enhancing company culture while promoting corporate values and mission.
- Providing Employee Relations support in alignment with the company policies and guidelines as well as applicable laws. Investigating employee relations issues and work with team leaders and managers around performance management.
- Utilizing management metrics and associate feedback tools to identify and act on trends which will proactively: help drive organizational efficiency; improve associate performance; and improve employee retention and engagement.
- Overseeing the talent management pool through the identification and assessment of talent strengths and development opportunities; support management in the preparation of development plans to ensure associates are prepared for future opportunities.
- Conducting workforce planning sessions. Communicating proactively with the Talent Acquisition Team about projected changes in the business, staffing needs, skill set and competency focus, etc.
- Implementing HR best practices and processes such as performance management, compensation planning and workforce/succession planning
- Orienting new managers to their people management responsibilities and obligations.
- University degree in HR, Business Administration or other relevant
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources field in a GBS or BPO, preferably as an HR Business Partner
- Good knowledge of the Bulgarian employment legislation
- Excellent communication skills. English - C1
- Sound knowledge of MS Office is required. Experience with Workday is an asset
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Hybrid working model
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
We are looking forward to receiving your application!