Technical Account Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Santander, CB, Spain
Job ID: 56545
At CloudBlue, we’re changing the way the world does business. CloudBlue, the world’s largest cloud platform provider, powers marketplaces with a total of 30 million seats globally. We offer the energy of a start-up with the resources and backing a multi-billion corporation: Ingram Micro.
We’re helping businesses transform and grow into their future without limitations.
Our values illustrate why we are one of the best places to work:
- Our trust in our team
- Our creative engine
- Our strive for excellence
- Our passion and energy
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team that runs fast, cuts through ambiguity and courageously takes risks. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. Learn more about our team and how we are leading the XaaS revolution.
- Bring the CloudBlue technical knowledge closer to the customers you manage and bring their business knowledge closer to CloudBlue teams.
- Exceed customer expectations as their key resource within CloudBlue.
- Function as a front-line technical resource for "best practice" and informal customer questions.
- Provide customers with access to CloudBlue product experts when needed.
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to CloudBlue Product Management teams based on customer requirements.
- Closely collaborate with CloudBlue tech support, sales, professional services and R&D and deliver a “Customer First” strategy.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire CloudBlue product line.
- Resolve customer escalations around CloudBlue products. Be available 24/7 for the customer in case of any urgency.
- Deliver quarterly reviews with customers (onsite or remote) that summarize project and support issues trends and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Guide customers through upgrades to new releases of their CloudBlue products.
- Identify potential technical or business obstacles and suggesting solutions.
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying CloudBlue solutions to select customers. Conduct a consultative review of existing IT infrastructure to determine how CloudBlue technology can best help to customer.
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous customer engagements.
- Take over the role of CloudBlue technical advisor and coordinator for assigned customer(s).
- Learn and document specifics on assigned customer(s).
- Deliver quarterly reviews with assigned customer(s).
- Keep current on CloudBlue products.
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ year experience in customer-facing positions in support, technical account manager, sales account management or other role.
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development.
- Experience with the CloudBlue Commerce (formerly Odin Automation) platform is a big plus.
- Experience with working for or with a service provider reselling cloud services is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud Commerce/Broker platforms is a plus (e.g. AppDirect, Jamcracker, SAP Hybris).
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues.
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues.
- Flexible to be on-call to respond to high-severity customer issues during non-standard business hours.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing customer demands.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English) to communicate with our world-wide partners as well as internally.
- Influential relationships skills at all levels - ability to use these relationships to deliver service improvements.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️
- Fridays, summer and Christmas reduced time ⌛️
- Tickets Restaurant
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible compensation
- Technical training by department
- English and Spanish lessons
- Career paths by department
- Monthly bonus for home electricity
- Free coffee and cold drinks ☕️
- Arcade machine
- Team building events
- RSC activities ♻️