Professional, IT Software Asset Management Analyst
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 56668
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
IT Software Asset Management Analyst – Manage overall execution of the Software Management processes within Global IT Operations.
The goal of this role is to manage process and increase efficiencies within Global operations based on metrics and reports that can be leveraged for operations to help drive improvements.
IT Software Asset Management Analyst – Maintains and analyzes entitlements and software licenses` ensuring accurate data. Analyze inventory identifying areas of non-compliance. Generate reports, metrics to ensure adequate and continued support of systems and/or products. Reconcile purchase records with vendor records. Maintains asset inventory database on a regular basis, including verifying asset lifecycle status and resolving issues identified in discrepancy reports. Monitor and report process compliance. Manages internal and external Software audits.What you bring to the role:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in related science and math discipline with an IS emphasis. ITIL V4 certification is an added plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- IT Software Asset Management
- Experience in using Service-Now SAM Pro is preferred
- Experience with any major Configuration Management Database tools (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, CA CMDB, HP Service Manager)
- Experience in electronic inventory discovery tools (MS SCCM & Tanium) and integrations to CMDB (ServiceNow Discovery, BMC ADDM)
- Experience in infrastructure tools and integrations to CMDB (MS SCCM, Active Directory, VMWare vCenter) Experience in Microsoft Office
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with ITSM tools (Service-Now, BMC Remedy, Jira, HPE Service Manager)
- Experience with software license types, terms and conditions and Enterprise Agreements
- Experience with software license audits and procedures