Professional Post-Sales Tier 2 Engineer
Mexico D.F., Mexico
Job ID: 57196
- Provide Post-sales remote technical support, configurations, troubleshooting, and standard methodologies to customers via phone, e-mail, and web.
- Handle support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups finished on time.
- Use fault isolation and root cause analysis skills to diagnose and solve complicated technical issues.
- Work to reproduce customer issues and qualify critical issues in a lab environment.
- Responsible for reviewing user documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, problem-solving guides, etc.
- Comply with the certification path and keep them updated.
- Full-time position. Remote work almost to 100%, sometimes is required to go to the office (meetings, physical labs, HR activities)
- Required knowledge of TCP/IP and OSI models.
- Ability to independently debug broad, complex, and unparalleled networks with mixed media and protocols required.
- Knowledge of routing and switching is a must.
- Moderate experience with dynamic routing protocols is a plus.
- Experience with networking security protocols and technologies will be considered (IPSec, VPN, SSL, PKI).
- Prior experience in similar Technical Support Centers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with any NGFW, such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, and Palo Alto Networks.
- Experience with troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark.
- Mandatory. Fluent English and Spanish, both written and spoken, since the service is bilingual.
Certifications (not required, but a plus)