Brand Manager - 8x8 & Audiocodes
This job posting is no longer active.
Auckland, New Zealand
Job ID: 53012
Is your career hitting target?
At Ingram Micro, we encourage our team to aim high—whilst providing the support, training, flexibility and opportunities to help you reach your career targets.
The Brand Manager is responsible is for the profitability of assigned vendor line(s) and business segments and projects. You will provide input on promotions, product launches, and suggestive selling.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and facilitating profitable partnerships and strategic management of the vendor relationship.
- Developing business plans.
- Driving business for a particular vendor or project within a business unit.
- Understanding vendors key initiatives, assisting category manager with products and markets served.
- Act as a resource to the department as a vendor expert. Recommend new opportunities for incremental sale. Offer feedback on the competition.
- Negotiate terms and conditions, rebate structure, buy-in and deals.
- Determine parameters for inventory stocking strategy, return of product, forecasting, payment decisions, Excess & Obsolete inventory management and priority allocation.
- Serve as elevation point for buy backs and customer return allowances.
You will bring:
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate favorable terms and conditions.
- Knowledge of technology products and distribution channels.
- Strong negotiation skills. Proven sales skills and working experience in developing business plans required.
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand/communicate complex financial data. Ability to implement recommendations and see projects through to completion.
We are Ingram Micro:
It is no surprise that technology powers the planet. But what might surprise you is that Ingram Micro can reach more than 90% of the global population.
By joining us, you make Ingram Micro’s contribution a reality: helping businesses grow, supporting industries from healthcare to education with their technology, or even connecting the world.
What is in it for you? Well, we take great care of our people, everyone is made to feel welcome, and opportunities to grow apply to all. But the prospect of shaping the future through technology is something you are unlikely to find anywhere else.
Let’s shape tomorrow.