Job ID: 57187
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
At CloudBlue, we’re changing the way the world does business. CloudBlue, the world’s largest cloud platform provider, powers marketplaces with a total of 30 million seats globally. We offer the energy of a start-up with the resources and backing a multi-billion corporation: Ingram Micro.
We’re helping businesses transform and grow into their future without limitations.
Our values illustrate why we are one of the best places to work:
- Our trust in our team
- Our creative engine
- Our strive for excellence
- Our passion and energy
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team that runs fast, cuts through ambiguity and courageously takes risks. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. Learn more about our team and how we are leading the XaaS revolution.
- Provide HR advice and support in order to build a strong business
- Relationship with line managers and employees
- Experience in recruiting IT profiles
- Recruitment process: job adverts, administration and review applications/resumes, job applicants interviews
- Onboarding process- New Hires.
- You will drive team building, team development and talent development of the team in close cooperation with our business leaders.
- Effectively develop and maintain relationship with recruitment agencies and other external partners
- Prepare and maintain the staff handbooks
- You will proactively support and give advice to our Management proactively in the implementation and application of HR tools and procedures (i.e. Workday, Jobvite, Performance & Development, Talent Assessment and Engagement surveys)
- Build morale and increase productivity and retention
Education, knowledge and experience
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources, or other relevant study.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English.
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a similar job.
- You have experience in develop plans and act on engaging relevant stakeholders and managing expectations around timing and processes.
- You have experience in working in a matrix organisation.
- You have proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility.
- You have great skills, such as coaching, relationship-building, influencing, analytical, interpretative and decision-making.
- You can prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving a more strategic people agenda.
- You are self-aware and you can work independently.
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️
- Fridays, summer and Christmas reduced time ⌛️
- Tickets Restaurant
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible compensation
- Technical training by department
- English and Spanish lessons
- Career paths by department
- Monthly bonus for home electricity
- Free coffee and cold drinks ☕️
- Arcade machine
- Team building events
- RSC activities ♻️
- Annual salary review depending on performance
- International and multicultural environment