Planview Support Associate
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 57282
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements operating systems components, software tools, and utilities. Determines systems software design requirements. Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Generates systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Strong Project Management and Leadership skills (Agile experience preferred)
- Good understanding of the Planview Platforms
- Strong situational analysis to business solutions
- Understanding of project, product, portfolio management
- PlanView administration
- Planview’s web services (APIs)
- Project Portfolio Management
- Lean Portfolio Management
- Project Intake
- Project Controls
- ITIL Service Now Service/Application support
- Power BI
- Expert Excel
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.