Business Development Executive
Rosebery, NSW, Australia
Job ID: 57245
Description About Ingram Micro Cloud:
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup-like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. Our end-to-end commerce platform powered by CloudBlue facilitates and manages the cloud’s complex digital value chain, connecting partners with innovative solutions that help them compete and scale in the as-the-service economy.
With unmatched global reach, easy access to automated go-to-market and integration tools, deep technical expertise, and a curated selection of scalable SaaS and IaaS solutions, Ingram Micro Cloud helps vendors, resellers, and managed service providers by offering More as a Service. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
About You & the role:
- We are looking for a person, that is open to the challenge of presenting Ingram Micro’s value proposition to the Australian partner community, via today’s cloud-leading solutions - aligned to our security-based vendors.
- You need to create, implement and drive proactive engagement with non-Ingram Micro based IT companies – with the specific focus of attracting those partners engaged in the Modern Work fields.
- You must have a proven track record of success and some years of experience in a similar ‘hunter’ role.
- Having previous experience within an IT partner business, understanding the internal motivators and day-to-day challenges of this community is also an advantage.
- This is a challenging, but hugely filling role - for someone with a go-get attitude.
- It is also a role, that provides entry into an organization that provides a diverse range of career pathways and global reach.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Profiling existing and new end-customer accounts and engaging with a large number of customers in hunting mode.
- Pitching to customers the benefits of engaging with Ingram as a Solutions Aggregator and engaging deeply with high potential customers.
- Building and advancing a pipeline of opportunities through intense customer outreach.
- Improving win probability through focused sales efforts and closing profitable deals.
- Collaborating with different functions in Ingram, vendor and partner ecosystem, with the objective to win deals, like pre-sales, marketing etc.
- Liaison with key partners through whom customer’s business will get executed.
- Proactive actions to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Continuous upskilling in technical and value sales skills to improve the quality of customer engagement.
- To help collections of accounts receivables for won deals
Key Skills & Experience:
- Skills related to B2B customer engagement are critical and include customer acquisition, rapport building, value selling, pitching, need analysis, differentiating, and deal closure.
- Should have the technical aptitude to learn and grasp the basics of IT solutions
- The mode of working is virtual sales (WFH), this role will require regular field visits for meeting with customers and partners
- Graduate with a minimum 1-2 year's experience in IT Sales to B2B customers preferably of IT products or solutions.
- Graduation in engineering (Computer Science/IT/Electronics and Telecom) is preferred but not mandatory. MBA or equivalent would be a plus.
What’s On Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Pathways
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy, Benefits Scheme & Birthday Leave
- Wellness programs
- Work from home allowance
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR journey!
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.