Office 365/Exchange Messaging Engineer
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 57159
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join the Microsoft 365 team in Manila, Philippines. The team is responsible for the design, implementation, and change management of its core Microsoft 365 communication services and policies, as well as maintaining the hybrid infrastructure required by our business.
The candidate will act as an escalation support engineer (L3) for the following services:
- Exchange Online (Hybrid)
- Microsoft Teams
- M365 Apps for Enterprise
The candidate has good knowledge of all Microsoft 365 services available in enterprise licenses (Microsoft 365 F3/E3/E5), including Azure Active Directory P1. Experience with tenant and data migration is a plus.
This position will allow you to grow into a subject matter expert and become a key stakeholder in our future infrastructure design choices.
- Provide level 3 escalation support for Microsoft Exchange, Teams, Yammer, ProofPoint, and M365 apps issues.
- Stay up to date with all O365 (and related on-premises) technologies.
- Create change communication and training material for the organization.
- Participate in the execution of projects that leverage M365 services to empower our end-users and increase collaboration and productivity globally.
- Work with your peers on network requirements, operational process, identity, and security best practices, to create deployment and operational guides.
- Maintain and create process automation using PowerShell
- 3+ years’ experience administrating some parts of Exchange and Teams (or similar unified communication tool) in an Enterprise environment.
- Some experience with Yammer and M365 Apps administration.
- Some experience managing email hygiene solutions (ProofPoint, Mimecast, IronPort,etc…)
- Solid understanding of core ITIL processes (SLA, Incident management, change requests, etc.)
- Knowledge of automation services and scripting language.
- Ability to formulate complex ideas and make them simpler to understand.
- Solid documentation and technical writing skills
- Autonomous learner and problem solver.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Disclaimer *The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time or as necessitated by business demands.