Associate Engineer, Software Development-IND
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 56958
Ingram Micro is seeking a Workday Integration Consultant to support the Human resource functions within our growing organization with an overall Workday Integration experience of 3-5 years.
This is a great opportunity to work for a global environmental leader in an exciting industry!
What you will be doing:
- In conjunction with IT/technical teams and third parties, you will build and support all integrations in and out Workday System.
- You’ll Investigate and manage integration support issues across the data flows, upstream/ downstream Workday through to resolution.
- Generating test cases for SIT (System Integration Testing) and performing integration test runs.
- You’ll provide support for all HR data flows: payroll integrations, E-performance, Merit and workforce management systems etc.
- Gather requirements for and develop advanced reports and dashboards, secured by user group, for the HR analytics.
- Support tenant management activities and technical aspect of regular Workday version releases.
We’d like to meet someone with:
- Experience in Inbound/ Outbound integrations Using Core Connector, working on EIBs, enhancements to Workday Studio integrations, Report Writer, Creating Workday Calculated Fields and Custom Report
- Experience in PICOF and PECI implementations.
- Good understanding of applications, infrastructure and middleware.
- Knowledge of data privacy and compliance.
- Great analytical skills with superb follow through and attention to details.
- Excellent communications skills all round – interpersonal, oral, written are all important.
- Well organized and able to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Desire to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing, ecosystem with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel and work across time zones, if required