Ingram Micro Cloud (IMC) is fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company that is growing absurdly fast and changing how business is done in the cloud. We are committed to helping our channel partners and professionals get access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
We’re inviting a customer obsessed Cloud Solutions Development Specialist who will focus on driving accelerated and profitable new revenue for IaaS solutions through partner acquisition, and new end-user workload adds. If you have a successful sales track record this opportunity is a great chance to excel at what you love doing.
- Earn NEW annual recurring revenue with a primary focus on driving Google GCP IaaS and PaaS
- Recruit and develop sales relationships with new and existing channel partners to add new end-customer workloads to maximize consumption
- Work with targeted partners to develop their sales, marketing and technical readiness
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales within your assigned base of partners
- Maintain a high level of expertise on Cloud offerings – including product schedules, technology benefits, pricing schedules, and certifications as needed
- Collaborate with a variety of internal resources including presales technical consultants, customer success managers, and post-sales support
- Execution of marketing programs, developing channel and end-customer demand generation
- Exceed quarterly sales targets by selling and increasing IaaS consumption into existing and new customer accounts
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market intelligence
- Creation of commercial proposals for the services and solutions we offer
Qualification and experience:
- 2+ years of B2B technology, preferably with cloud/IaaS technology; Google GCP knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques, and sales skills
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic selling principles and order management
- Ability to dig deeper into an organization and take advantage of cross and upsell opportunities.
- Successful track record of new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent over achievement against targets.
Key Skills and attributes:
- Ability to build reciprocal relationships with different parts of the business, partners and customers.
- Ability to develop deep technical and product knowledge
- Strong competency in building value proposition and positioning strong proposals
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-function, high-pressure environment
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.