Engineer, Software Development
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 56395
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The RPA Engineer (Engineer, Software Development) is primarily responsible for developing software for the Global Business Services centers using the prescribed programming language / platform by the team. The role entails maintaining existing codebase, interpreting technical requirements and designing optimized solutions. The role is expected to be self-sufficient with minimal supervision required and capable of handling intermediate to complex projects.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Application Development (50%)
- Perform Tests (10%)
- Project Documentation And Correspondence (20%)
- Software Maintenance (10%)
- Database Development (10%)
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- 2-4 years graduate of IT or any related course preferred
- > 5 years functional experience & > 3 year of specific experience
- Technical Skill Proficiency in required programming language / platform:
- RPA: UiPath
- Database: SQL Development – Intermediate
- Web Languages: VB6 \ VBA | Python
- Framework: Django|Laravel
- Project & partner Management:
- Engineers can hold up on their own and minimal supervision.
- Communicate effectively with multiple resource/project resources.
- Manage Technical and Functional Delivery of DNA Applications and able to lead best practices while maximize enterprise Automation & Robotics technology investments.
- Highly organized and fulfill project tasks as necessary.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.