Consultant, Business Analysis-CAN
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 57488
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Analyzes organizational strategy and business processes to assist in the development of solutions that are fully aligned with overall business goals.
- Plan and design business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities.
- Uses industry knowledge to recommend options that will optimize company functions or processes. Uses historical data, sales trends, and market research to develop forecasts, track sales quota, and provide various reporting (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Works closely with multiple departments. Utilizes data to determine potential changes.
- May conduct various financial assessments of investments (ROI/ROA, etc.).
- Assists companies in areas of solutions planning, impact analysis, and risk assessment.
- May help in the planning and implementation of the RFP process, broad architectural considerations, budgeting and project planning.
- May sit on client/customer steering committees related to the broader aspects of the program/project being implemented.
What you bring to the role:
- Four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 8 years of functional experience including a minimum of 5 years of position-specific experience.
- Recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in the function.
- Manages large projects or processes.
- Limited oversight from manager.
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower-level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state-of-the-art technical or industry knowledge.
- The in-house expert on specific technologies or within the job function area.
- Complete understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories and concepts in a specialized field.
- Possess broad knowledge of the professional field and other related functions.
- Goals are provided to the incumbent in form of desired results.
- Determines and develops an approach to solve functional area-related issues.
- Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
- *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Our offices are now open following a hybrid work model for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host some of our interviews on-site and some will continue to be conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information about your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.