Ingram Micro is the business behind the world’s brands, providing more ways to realize the promise of technology®. We are an integral part of the technology ecosystem, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let’s shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey!Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Performs a variety of HR activities. Partners with, and builds strong relationships with, leaders and key decision makers in relevant functions/divisions to optimize business success through HR initiatives.
- Takes a holistic approach to analyze HR issues, resolve problems and propose solutions.
- May investigate, mediate, and resolve employee and labor relations issues.
- May represent the organization in contract and labor negotiations.
- May provide coaching and counsel to business leaders, managers and employees.
- Brings best practice and external perspectives to strategic and operational business discussions and people management decision-making.
- Applies general understanding of all areas of human resource programs and policies, including recruitment, learning and development, performance management, compensation, benefits, HRIS, equal opportunity and diversity, data analysis, etc.
- Anticipates and plans for long-term human resource needs and trends.
- Develops, implements and ensures the ongoing effectiveness of all internal processes and systems; develops and executes an efficient infrastructure that can deliver HR services consistently, responsively and cost effectively.
- Ensures efficiency and accuracy of HR processes and transactions.
- This discipline may accommodate 1) jobs whose accountabilities span two or more job disciplines within the job family; 2) jobs that are not covered by a defined discipline within the job family
A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience.
- Established and productive professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with general supervision.
- Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Works on moderate to complex projects.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receives moderate level of guidance.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy.
- General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law. #LI-SR1