Supervisor, Sales Operations with Italian
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 57810
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Assisting the associates with issues related to order processing
- Addressing the inquiries of internal/external customers
- Daily management of the team to ensure all expected results are achieved according to requirements
- Acting as the key point of escalation for the associates on the team (SME)
- Ensuring team objectives are met according to requirements e.g.: SLA’s
- Monitoring performance of the team, to an associate level
- Making recommendations on process improvement related projects
- Holding regular team meetings to identify priorities for the team and/or specific associates
- Acting as the key point of escalation for issues/concerns of Operations Managers and/or EMEA based Process Owners
- Delegating work within the managed team
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Official education or trainings such as degrees, courses or certifications
- Commercial knowledge and/or equivalent work experience
- 3-4 years previous support/customer service experience is an asset
- 2+ years in a team lead or supervisor role
- Excellent written and spoken Italian and English
- Proven ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- Ability to generate a common drive in the team to get the job done
- Proven ability to achieve results through monitoring and influencing others
- Knowledge of general computer applications (MS Word, MS Excel);
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform