Job ID: 57692
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the world’s largest technology distributors with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Ingram Micro Levant is looking for a Product Manager to handle Virtualization, Backup, Security, and Storage Solutions (VMware - Veeam - Nexthink - McAfee - Exagrid - Bitdefender - NetApp). This person is responsible to increase market share and visibility for the assigned products, train, guide, and support team to achieve vendor’s and company sales targets (GP & revenue).
- Ensure Revenue growth, channel growth, increase in geographical reach for the products assigned.
- Plan, strategize, and execute them through the sales resources assigned for the product lines.
- Research and study of Ingram’s position/market share per region/channel segment.
- Develop Marketing Plan annually and quarterly, working closely with marketing team for implementation and for measuring each event success rate.
- Design Reseller Programs for different Channel Segments to insure the right penetration and sales of different product segments to the right Reseller Segments
- Manage maximizing the use of Vendor Marketing Funds (according to Vendor contract and system).
- Maintain healthy stock levels to cover the market demand.
- Attend resellers Training and Seminars.
- Maintain healthy topline (Revenue) and bottom line (GP) for the products assigned.
- Maintain healthy vendor relations to garner maximum support for business aspects.
- Train, Support and Guide Sales Team and BD Team.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Good knowledge of the Levant market.
- Should have handled Virtualization, Backup, Security, and Storage Solutions’ products.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Decision maker, ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Excellent Presentation and Interpersonal Skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate with minimum 2 years of relevant/industry experience.
- Industry IT experience in a multinational environment is a plus.
- Sales/Technical Certifications within the Virtualization, Backup, Security, and Storage Solutions industries.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable laws.