Associate II, Customer Support-AUS
This job posting is no longer active.
Sunshine Coast, Australia
Job ID: 57723
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Hybrid work model (3 days home,2 days office)
- Base yourself in Sunshine Coast
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business that is growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, CyberSecurity, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more.
About the Role:
We are hiring a Customer Success Representative, that will have her/his mind focused on customer experience to propel recurring revenue generation, retention, and securing success with our partners.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company, and we’re inviting someone to make an impact who is ready to deliver and collaborate in the development of strategic customers in the territory within a stellar customer success team. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Success.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Achieve retention and growth goals
- Own Customer Experience within your territory - serve as the cloud business consultant and main point of contact for partners
- Enable partners to drive a customer success strategy within their own business. Ensure partners are taking a ‘never lose a subscription’ approach
- Over Time, become a process expert & nurture growth in primary practice areas i.e. CyberSecurity, Collaboration, Productivity, or IaaS.
- Act as the Cloud single point of contact for peers in Ingram TS sales and other Ingram organizations.
- Collaborate and liaise with other Ingram Micro (local & global) teams.
- Work closely with sales, platform success and support resources to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Serve as Voice of the Customer by soliciting and presenting business feedback to vendor management.
- Develop and share best practices amongst team members to continuously improve customer experience and increase revenue & end customer retention and growth.
- Must be flexible to work as per the time zones of assigned countries.
- Proficiency in Cantonese & English or Mandarin & English or Malaysian & English is strongly preferred.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in sales, account management, consulting, or customer success.
- Experience in managing multiple processes within a territory, to achieve a client focused outcome
- Experience working in a high paced, ever changing environment.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building and influencing skills.
- Previous experience working on SaaS, IaaS or general Cloud technology is a plus.
- Must be energetic, bold, and ambitious to execute on Ingram Micro Cloud strategic objectives.
What’s On Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Pathways
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy, Benefits Scheme & Birthday Leave
- Wellness programs
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.